Our agricultural tours are fully customizable
In an industry as diverse as agriculture, we understand that every group has a distinct area of expertise and a unique set of interests. Our agricultural tours are customized with this in mind to ensure your experience offers maximum impact for your travelers.
A range of agricultural focuses
Visit university research departments at the top agricultural programs in your destination country. Visit experimental plots, walk through the research labs, and view the technical studies firsthand. In the United States, Monsanto, Syngenta, and Pioneer research facilities are all located in the Midwest and offer excellent learning opportunities.
Tour implement manufacturing plants, visit dealers for private demonstrations, and speak with the top irrigation manufacturers.
Tour dairy cattle operations with high-tech robotic systems or visit beef cattle operations with small and large feed lots. Take an in-depth look at swine operations featuring odor-free confinement facilities or concentrate your tour on poultry or sheep operations.
Visit research facilities and farms to view production of corn, soybeans, wheat, sorghum, rice, cotton, fruit, and a variety of vegetables. Tour a variety of farms ranging from no-till to organic operations and learn more about high-tech precision farming methods.
Visit a highly successful farm cooperative trading on a global market.
Learn about the latest in wind energy and biofuel technologies utilizing corn, soybeans, or animal waste.
Ag trade shows
Looking to attend an industry conference or trade show? Make the most of your time in a new region or country by adding an agricultural tour of the area. Some of our most popular trade show itineraries include:
- The International Livestock Congress is a unique global experience managed through a partnership between the ISEF and the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo. The conference brings leaders from the livestock and meat industry together to discuss issues of international importance that affect the future of animal agriculture.
- The World Pork Expo is the largest pork-specific trade show in the world, bringing approximately 20,000 US and global pork producers and industry professionals to Des Moines, Iowa, for three days of networking, innovation, and education on a wide range of topics.
- Farm Progress Show annually hosts nearly 600 exhibitors displaying new farm equipment, seed and crop protection products, and many additional supplies and services. With many field demonstrations and seminars, it is an excellent learning opportunity for producers to keep up to date on the newest ag equipment, products, services, and technologies.
- Husker Harvest Days is the world’s largest totally irrigated working farm show. The show features the latest equipment, supplies, and technologies available to today’s producers. Field demonstrations and crop technology exhibits are geared to Nebraska and western Corn Belt agriculture.
- World Dairy Expo serves as a forum for dairy producers, companies, and other dairy enthusiasts to come together to compete and exchange ideas, knowledge, technology, and commerce. No other dairy event in the world compares!
- AGRITECHNICA is a leading trade fair for agricultural machinery held in Hanover, Germany. For seven days the show hosts 2,900 exhibits and lifts the curtain on the future of crop production. High-caliber manufacturers and service providers fascinate an international audience with brand-new concepts and innovations. Participate in various forums, discussions, and conferences and gain access to emerging markets that bring unparalleled knowledge transfer and insights as well as unique business opportunities.
Sightseeing and Cultural Opportunities
Fully experience American ingenuity and spirit by balancing your agricultural tours with a mix of culture and sightseeing. Take in the natural beauty, visit iconic landmarks, and enjoy great dining and entertainment experiences.
CAll: (712) 792-9793